Enabling permit authorities to build fit-for-purpose permit solutions faster and more secure.
Implementing the first basic pillar of the reference architecture of DigiPLACE.
Implementing the second pilar of DigiPLACE, ensuring date control and sovereignty of the information.
To integrate automated verification and validation of permits and checks data on compliance with EU standards
Implementing data integration to make unified information available for permitting processes.
To provide and validate integration with IFC models including Virtual Reality interaction.
Demonstrate the applicability and replicability of the technological solution.
Demonstrate optimization achieved by the proposed solution aimed at reducing the lead time.
Achieve progress in accelerating the EU’s regulatory adaption and standards adoption.
To analyse and propose effective business models that enable widespread adoption.
The methodology plan
Regulations, Domain Standards and Technology Layers will come together to define requirements for the Framework both from a governmental and industrial standpoint, as well as define additional metrics to measure the success of the project
Business, application, and solution layers will be addressed in this phase, as well as OpenAPIS and Connectors in the Data Space that will control the entire concept, including the design of the project
Following the methodology, the user layer will develop a vertical platform to ensure stakeholders’ integration.
DigiChecks proposes three pilots in different areas of construction, where the solution will be developed and its use in permits and compliance checks will be validated by all stakeholders.
Short & medium term impacts:
- Increase efficiency and productivity in construction
- Fewer errors in design and construction processes
- Automated and more efficient permits
- Improved build quality and resource efficiency in construction
- Contributions to relevant standards
Long term impacts:
- Transforming Europe into the world’s first circular, climate-neutral, and sustainable economy
- Promoting an open strategic autonomy
- Creating a more resilient, inclusive, and democratic society in Europe